Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 14

PEACE
This weekend's assignment was to photograph something that makes you feel at peace. I forgot to take my camera with me when I left the house, so I had to think of something inside (it was raining out) that made me feel at peace.

I took a few photos, but then when Aidan was playing the piano, I decided to shoot some of him. Because listening to him play is wonderful. Peaceful. Beautiful.


He just so happened to be playing with his brother and sister prior to practicing, and they were dressing up. His sister so desperately wanted to wear the Badgers football uniform, so he gave it up ... hence the princess skirt he is wearing.

And once again....blur. Egad. So much blur that it is embarrassing. I am shocked that I didn't see it on my LCD.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Karri! How does Aidan like playing piano? I'd love to get one once we move and have Brookey take lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes it. Mostly. There are times he doesn't want to practice, but for the most part he doesn't complain. It helps that his teacher has been praising him lately over how far he's come and how proud she is of him.

    ReplyDelete